A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph DiPoala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph DiPoala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiPoala graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DiPoala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony DiPoala MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. DiPoala practice?
- Dr. Joseph DiPoala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph DiPoala practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.