A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Disa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Disa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Disa, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Disa graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Disa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Disa MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Disa practice?
- Dr. Joseph Disa has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Disa practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.