A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dixon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dixon has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Trammel Dixon MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dixon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Dixon practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Twin Falls, ID and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.