A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dobrosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrosky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dobrosky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph D Dobrosky MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Dobrosky practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dobrosky has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Dobrosky practices Emergency Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Emergency Physicians.