Learn more about Dr. Joseph Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Donahue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Donahue, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Donahue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Donahue MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Joseph Donahue has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Donahue practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.