Dr. Joseph Donnelly III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Donnelly III?

December 8th, 2013

Missed Diagnosed and Money Hungry

They didn't give me advice that would benefit me at all. They only cared about what would make them the most money. I do not agree with the way they do business here, it is always their way or the highway. They are so uncooperative if a customer complains and are never willing to admit if they are wrong. They definitely don't have a good professional reputation within my community. Everyone knows they're not trustworthy at all. They weren't careful at all, and I was in a lot of pain after my appointment. Their prices were not fair at all. They were extremely overpriced and I felt ripped off.

March 22nd, 2012

He saved my life!

I had been to two ERs before being diagnosed with a blood clot. He saved my life; end of story. Thank you, Dr. Donnelly.

October 3rd, 2014