A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dorfman, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dorfman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Charles Dorfman FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dorfman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Dorfman practices Pediatrics near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Princeton Pediatricians.