A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dorfman, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Princeton
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorfman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Dorfman practice?
Dr. Joseph Dorfman practices Pediatrics near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Verona, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Dorfman, Dr. Josef Dorfman