A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Doro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Doro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Doro, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doro graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Doro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Central Iowa Health Care System-Des Moines
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Doro DO is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Doro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Doro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Doro practices Neurology near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Neurologists.