Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Doucette
Dr. Joseph Doucette, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA, with other offices in Issaquah, WA and Issaquah, WA (and 3 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Doucette is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill, Overlake Hospital Medical Center and Evergreen Healthcare. Dr. Doucette has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Doucette has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Doucette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.
Dr. Robert Bjurstrom
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Bellevue, WA 0 mi36
Dr. Joel Wilson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bellevue, WA 0 mi11
Dr. James Butrynski
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Bellevue, WA 0 mi24