A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Drasba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Drasba, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drasba graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Drasba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Drasba DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Drasba practice?
- Dr. Joseph Drasba has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Drasba practices Emergency Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Emergency Physicians.