A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Drazkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Drazkowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Drazkowski, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drazkowski graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drazkowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Drazkowski MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Drazkowski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Drazkowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Drazkowski practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.