A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Dryer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dryer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dryer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dryer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dryer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Dryer practice?
Dr. Joseph Dryer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Millburn Orthopedic Surgeons.