A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Dryer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dryer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dryer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dryer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dryer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Dryer practice?
Dr. Joseph Dryer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Millburn Orthopedic Surgeons, Millburn Pediatric Surgeons, and Millburn Pediatric Specialists.