Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile
194 Main St
Millburn, NJ 07041
973-258-1010
Locations and availability (5)

|  A Wonderful Surgeon  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2014

I could not walk for 2 months, due to an L5-S1 disc herniation that compressed my S1 nerve. The pain was excruciating. The day after the macro diskectomy, I was able to walk with out the horrific sciatic pain in my entire leg that I experience for the two months! My recovery mostly involved allowing the sutured area in my lower back to heal. I am so grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Dryer. If you need this surgery, let him do it.

|  mrs.  |  show details
by judy collier on Apr 2nd, 2013

i was naturally frightened of potential surgery involving my neck. after spending time explaining the problem adequately, what to expect when the repair was complete, Dr. Dryer said, "piece of cake." my confidence level in him zoomed and we arranged a surgery date. it was the success he predicted and i have no regrets. years later after hearing of similar surgeries and the unfortunate complications that patients experienced with other surgeons, I am forever grateful to Dr. Dryer and all his personal and technical skills.

|  Simply the best  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Dr. Dryer came recommended to me by a friend. I can only says that he did everything he said to me as if it came out of a book. All my pain in my leg is gone. My surgery was exactly what he said. I think he is a great Surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. I lived in pain for three weeks waiting for him , he took all the misery out of me. I only have ins fission

|  very good dr.  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

he was reccomended to me by a family member in the medical field. i am so happy i used him. i have had no issues after surgery and was told by everyone in the hospital that he was a great doctor. i would send my family to him without reservation.i owe him so much. thank you

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

I had a very complicated Scoliosis surgery with Dr Dryer 4 years ago. I am 55 years old. Dr Dryer was terrific in every way. He is kind, knowledgeable, and skilled surgeon. He goes the extra mile.He is an excellent choice for a spinal surgeon. I trust him and he proved himself to be an outstanding doctor. You are in good hands with Dr Dryer.

|  show details
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Dryer performed a cervical fusion on me. I thought he was excellant and tryed all appropriate alternatives prior to surgery. I recommend him highly.

|  He was great!  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

Dr.Dryer was excellent when he performed my spinal fusion, for my Scoliosis. I have to say when I did it I was 17years old in 2003, now I'm 25 yrs old, and I must say, my scar is fading and I feel great after all this time. My range of motion is great, I do not have any problems since my surgery. Before I met with Dr.Dryer, I also went to other surgeons & they recommended him! My recovery was fast, I was in the hospital for 2weeks and 6months at home. He is the best!!!!

|  accident victim  |  show details
by joe smith on Jan 13th, 2009

This guy is a company paid liar, he examines my both hands and wrist and said that there was nothing wrong, well after going to a real doctor, i found out three surgeries later that i had severe carpal tunnel in both hands and a broken bone in the right wrist. If he lied to me, he will lie to you. He is a Bum

|  Pure Excellence!!!  |  show details
by Kin Connelly on Jan 9th, 2009

Dr. Dryer was the only person who could diagnose me - I had been to numerous physicians and not one could do what Dr. Dryer did - he is amazing!!!!