Dr. Joseph Dryer MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2015
Amazing doctor, corrected my scoliosis without any issues. A very talented man.

February 10th, 2014
A Wonderful Surgeon
I could not walk for 2 months, due to an L5-S1 disc herniation that compressed my S1 nerve. The pain was excruciating. The day after the macro diskectomy, I was able to walk with out the horrific sciatic pain in my entire leg that I experience for the two months! My recovery mostly involved allowing the sutured area in my lower back to heal. I am so grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Dryer. If you need this surgery, let him do it.

April 2nd, 2013
mrs.
i was naturally frightened of potential surgery involving my neck. after spending time explaining the problem adequately, what to expect when the repair was complete, Dr. Dryer said, "piece of cake." my confidence level in him zoomed and we arranged a surgery date. it was the success he predicted and i have no regrets. years later after hearing of similar surgeries and the unfortunate complications that patients experienced with other surgeons, I am forever grateful to Dr. Dryer and all his personal and technical skills.

July 30th, 2012
Simply the best
Dr. Dryer came recommended to me by a friend. I can only says that he did everything he said to me as if it came out of a book. All my pain in my leg is gone. My surgery was exactly what he said. I think he is a great Surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. I lived in pain for three weeks waiting for him , he took all the misery out of me. I only have ins fission

June 6th, 2012
very good dr.
he was reccomended to me by a family member in the medical field. i am so happy i used him. i have had no issues after surgery and was told by everyone in the hospital that he was a great doctor. i would send my family to him without reservation.i owe him so much. thank you

March 24th, 2012
Outstanding
I had a very complicated Scoliosis surgery with Dr Dryer 4 years ago. I am 55 years old. Dr Dryer was terrific in every way. He is kind, knowledgeable, and skilled surgeon. He goes the extra mile.He is an excellent choice for a spinal surgeon. I trust him and he proved himself to be an outstanding doctor. You are in good hands with Dr Dryer.

August 16th, 2011
Dr. Dryer performed a cervical fusion on me. I thought he was excellant and tryed all appropriate alternatives prior to surgery. I recommend him highly.

March 24th, 2011
He was great!
Dr.Dryer was excellent when he performed my spinal fusion, for my Scoliosis. I have to say when I did it I was 17years old in 2003, now I'm 25 yrs old, and I must say, my scar is fading and I feel great after all this time. My range of motion is great, I do not have any problems since my surgery. Before I met with Dr.Dryer, I also went to other surgeons & they recommended him! My recovery was fast, I was in the hospital for 2weeks and 6months at home. He is the best!!!!

January 9th, 2009
Pure Excellence!!!
Dr. Dryer was the only person who could diagnose me - I had been to numerous physicians and not one could do what Dr. Dryer did - he is amazing!!!!

April 14th, 2017