A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dudash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Dudash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudash
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dudash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dudash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudash graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Dudash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph G Dudash MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Dudash practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dudash has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Dudash practices Family Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.