A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dudash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Dudash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dudash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudash graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Dudash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph G Dudash MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Dudash practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dudash has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Dudash practices Family Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.