inactive

Not accepting patients- rude front staff
Not accepting patients- rude front staff

February 19th, 2013
Great doctor ,bad front office
I've been going to Dr.Dudash for 25 years! I'm going to miss him ,he's retireing after 27 years ,he was one of a kind ,he was great Doctor!but his front office people need sensitivity training!

August 6th, 2012
Great doctor, office staff needs some training
Been seeing dr Dudash for something like 15 or 18 years now. Always felt like I was getting some very professional and expert attention (esp when he correctly diagnosed a growing melanoma and thereby helped me avoid the big C). But the office workers really need to learn how to be professional around patients and patient personal data.

September 16th, 2011
Lousy staff
Made an appointment with this doctor. Took time off work, drove to the appointment and when I get there the lousy staff says 'Uh, we're not taking new patients at this time.' That really would have been nice to know before I wasted my time 1)waiting for the appointment date and 2)taking off work to go to the doctor. STUPID!

April 20th, 2011
good dr
Dr Dudash has been my physician for over 20 years. That speaks for itself. However, his staff and front desk leave much to be desired. back in the day,a Dr. hired their own staff instead of some company sending different droids who don't know the patients and never really interview with the Dr. A dumb, flippant nurse can ruin a good Dr/patient relationship.

September 27th, 2010
Great Doctor, needs new front desk folks.
He listens to me. Understands the difference between whining and an issue very serious to you. Works using good scientific method to determine cuase of my medical issues. Strongly reccomend him for someone with an advanced science degree as he will speak with you as professional and not "dumb it down".

March 10th, 2010
Great!
I have been going to Dr. Dudash for about ten years. He is always such a great listener and takes my concerns seriously. He has also been really good about referring me to specialists as needed.