A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dudek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Dudek is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudek
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dudek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dudek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudek graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dudek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Dudek MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Dudek practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dudek has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Dudek practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Oncologists, and Albany Hematologists.