A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Duffy, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Duffy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Duffy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duffy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Duffy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Duffy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Duffy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Duffy practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Emergency Physicians and Wayne Primary Care Doctors.