A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Duffy, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Duffy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Duffy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duffy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Duffy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Duffy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Duffy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Duffy practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Emergency Physicians and Wayne Family Physicians.