A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Duffy, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Duffy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duffy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duffy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans