A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dugger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Dugger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dugger
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dugger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dugger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugger graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Dugger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- White County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Scott Dugger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Dugger practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dugger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Dugger practices Family Medicine near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Family Physicians.