Dr. Joseph Dulac MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Dracut, MA

1.9

March 19th, 2016
Misleading, does not care, does not even listen, false diagnosis (makes sense, since he doesn`t listen). You have knowledge about health ? He won`t like that.

December 8th, 2015
WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET
I walked out of his office, he didn't even look at me before he started criticizing medications I have been on for existing diagnosed conditions. Suggested I stay with my current doctor because he did not agree with what I was prescribed. Did not listen to one word I had to say, got me so upset I was in tears! I walked out and he could have cared less! Unless you want a doctor who could care less about you DO NOT GO SEE HIM!

May 30th, 2015
Loses records
You can tell he doesn't care. Also can't remember things and worst of all they lose your medical records or he doesn't record them correctly. I have S.A.D. and he prescribed me meds for it. I asked to be prescribed it the following year and he had no record of him prescribing it to me or that I even have S.A.D! Now I'm wondering what other important information about patients he's not recording and storing properly.

May 19th, 2015
Wish I had seen these sooner
I was also made to come in for unnecessary and pointless appointments and was billed for them. He also ordered a bunch of unnecessary and expensive lab work and told me that I HAD to have them done at Lowell General Hospital (their affiliate). Horrible bedside manners. Doesn't remember anything about patients. I think he has dementia. He should do us all a favor and retire already. He just doesn't care and it shows.

May 19th, 2015
Money hungry
He just doesn't care to get to know his patients. Doesn't remember anything about his patients, including treatments he prescribed and lab work he ordered. Very arrogant and condescending towards patients: we didn't go to medical school, and thus our opinions about our own health don't matter. He looks at patients as nothing more than his source of income and is very money motivated. Was made to book an appointment to discuss lab results. He had me come in, pay a copay, and the whole nine yards, only to be told by Dulac that the lab results hadn't been sent by the lab yet and that somebody will call me to give me the results over the phone when the lab sends them. I even got billed later for that office visit. Needless to say, that was my last visit.

April 19th, 2015
doesn`t listen, doesn`t have an opinion, gives false information, very superficial. DOES NOT CARE.

March 16th, 2013
Great Doctor, he held my hand through difficult medical diagnosis. He was accurate, and had great bedside manner. I am continuing with him as my Doctor

November 30th, 2012
Visited Dr. Dulac for an ailment that I was experiencing and I was treated badly. lacking caring, not listening, given false information. I now have a new PCP.