A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Badolato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Badolato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Badolato graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Badolato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ernest Badolato DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Badolato practice?
- Dr. Joseph Badolato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Badolato practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.