A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premier Gastroenterology services to patients 18 years of age and older.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans