A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kelley, Pediatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kelley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- T.C. Thompson Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Earl Kelley MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kelley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kelley practices Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.