A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kennedy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Emery Kennedy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kennedy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Radiologists.