A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kennedy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Emery Kennedy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kennedy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Radiologists.