A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Long, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Everett Long MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Long practice?
- Dr. Joseph Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Long practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.