Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph May
Dr. Joseph May, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. May is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph May has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph May is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.
Dr. Punita Ponda
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Huntington, NY 0.09 mi17
Dr. Joseph Damore
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0.09 mi39
Dr. Robert Karol
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Huntington, NY 0.09 mi58