A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sherrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sherrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sherrill, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrill graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sherrill has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Edward Sherrill FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Sherrill practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sherrill has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sherrill practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Portland, OR.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.