A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Testa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Testa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Testa graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Testa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Testa DO is a male Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Testa practice?
- Dr. Joseph Testa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Testa practices Surgery near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Surgeons.