A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Eapen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Eapen MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Eapen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Eapen practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Hospitalists and Fort Wayne Internists.