Dr. Joseph Eastern Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Eastern?

Long wait time

Posted on April 17th, 2017

This doctor has no concern for his patients all he cars about is money he packs the waiting room and expects you to sit there all day

Great Doctor, HORRIBLE wait time!

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Do not go here if you are in a rush. I scheduled the first appointment of the day - 8:00 am, and arrieved at 7:40am. I had to wait until 8:20 to be brought into the room, which was fine. However, once in the room, I did not get seen by the doctor until 10am!!! After that, I had to get some bloodwork done for a medication and all in all, what I thought was going to be a 45 minute visit max, turned into over 4.5 hours. I can't imagine how long the other patients had to wait! The doctor was excellent, and really helped me, but the scheduling and waiting was beyond ridiculous. Take the entire day off of work if you need to go here, because you'll need it.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

I love Dr. Eastern, he's one of the best I have been to in a while.....However, his staff is and policies is something I really do not approve of like leaving credit card on file so that they can bill my card in case of co-insurance....I really do not approve of leaving my credit card information in the hands of someone I hardly know........Is his staff to be trusted, I don't know....

Dr. Eastern is not respectful of my time

Posted on September 13th, 2013

During a previous vist I had to leave to get to work because Dr. Eastern kept me waiting too long. This time I called at least a month in advance and asked how to avoid waiting so long. I was told to schedule and 8:00 am appt, on a Friday. I did that. I was the first patient in the office at 7:45. They took me in at about 8:20 (what takes so long?) and I then waited in the examining room until 9:20 when I finially had to leave yet again to get to work. If a Doctor has so little respect for my time and for me as a patient then I am concerned about his overall quality of care.

Stay away

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Talk about worse doctor, this is indeed one. Do not spend time with the patient, doesn't render care that was needed you better off googling your own symptoms online than going to this doctor zoo.

your staff are the most unprofessional i seen out side of DMV

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

He is opinionated and rude without properly reviewing what is presented!

Superb

Posted on May 16th, 2009

I'm always amazed when people say "I had to wait and then he didn't spend enough time with me." So you want him to rush through everybody else and then hang out with you for an hour? He spends as much time as necessary with you, and his diagnoses are always spot on. And he's nice, and his staff is really nice. What more do you want??

Waste of Time

Posted on April 21st, 2009

Hes ok but u wait for along time jus so he can see u for 5minutes topsbut the real gag is that 5mins cost u $100(i have no insurance)im going to stop going to see this doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2008

I spent about an hour and 15 in the waiting room, and then another 15 or 20 minutes in the examination room. Then a nurse showed up warning me that he's very quick and that I should ask questions before he leaves. Finally he came in the room, muttered a few words as he looked over my patient sheet, and vanished. He was in the room for about 30 seconds and looked at my skin for maybe 5 seconds. I thought for sure he was coming back in the room to talk. Nope. What a laughable experience.

Posted on July 20th, 2017