A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Edelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelson
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Edelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Edelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Medical Center
- Conway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gordon Edelson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Edelson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Edelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Edelson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Gastroenterologists.