A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- PharmDrug Dvlpmnt Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Developmental Therapeutics Cancer Education
Education & Awards
Dr. Eid graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Eid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Emile Eid MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Eid practice?
- Dr. Joseph Eid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Eid practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Hematologists, and New Brunswick Oncologists.