A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eid
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- PharmDrug Dvlpmnt Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Developmental Therapeutics Cancer Education
Education & Awards
Dr. Eid graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Eid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Emile Eid MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Eid practice?
- Dr. Joseph Eid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Eid practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Holmdel, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Hematologists, and New Brunswick Oncologists.