A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- PharmDrug Dvlpmnt Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Developmental Therapeutics Cancer Education
Education & Awards
Dr. Eid graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Eid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Eid practice?
Dr. Joseph Eid practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Hematologists, New Brunswick Oncologists, and New Brunswick Pathologists.