A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eipe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eipe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eipe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Eipe graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Eipe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Eipe MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Eipe practice?
- Dr. Joseph Eipe has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Eipe practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley Internists, Sun Valley Hematologists, and Sun Valley Oncologists.