A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eipe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Eipe graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Eipe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Eipe MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Eipe practice?
- Dr. Joseph Eipe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Eipe practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sun Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granada Hills, CA.
See Sun Valley Internists, Sun Valley Hematologists, and Sun Valley Oncologists.