A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Elfenbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Elfenbein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elfenbein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elfenbein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Elfenbein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elfenbein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Elfenbein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Charles Elfenbein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Elfenbein practice?
- Dr. Joseph Elfenbein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Elfenbein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.