A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Elfenbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Elfenbein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elfenbein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elfenbein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Elfenbein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elfenbein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Elfenbein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Charles Elfenbein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Elfenbein practice?
- Dr. Joseph Elfenbein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Elfenbein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.