A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Endrizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Endrizzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Endrizzi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Endrizzi graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Endrizzi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Winona Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Endrizzi MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Endrizzi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Endrizzi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Endrizzi practices Urology near Onalaska, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Winona, MN and La Crosse, WI.
See Onalaska Urologists.