A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. English has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas English MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. English practice?
- Dr. Joseph English has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph English practices Public Health near New York, NY.
See New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.