A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. English has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. English accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans