A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eshagian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Eshagian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eshagian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eshagian graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Eshagian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Eshagian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Eshagian practice?
- Dr. Joseph Eshagian has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Eshagian practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.