Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eshagian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Eshagian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eshagian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eshagian graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Eshagian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eshagian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Eshagian practice?
Dr. Joseph Eshagian practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.