Dr. Joseph Eshaghian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Eshaghian?

May 14th, 2014

Dr. Eshagian was a positive experience for me.

I was referred to Dr. Eshagian by an Emergency Room doctor at Hollywood Presbyterian because I had a very painful eye abrasion/burn. The doctor at the ER recommended him as the best of the best. When I arrived at his office I waited for about 20 minutes not knowing what to expect To my surprise he was one of the best doctors I have seen in the past several years. He was extremely helpful and did a very thorough evaluation of my eye. In addition he was very open about my questions concerning what brand and kind of contact I should wear/ when to wear it etc. Very Pleased. An attentive physician who was in no hurry.

April 27th, 2012

DR ESHAGIAN ON VERMONT IS A GOOD EYE DOCTOR

This doctor is a very good doctor. He was able to diagnose high pressure in my left eye and gave me treatment when the other chinese doctor up the street only cared to sell me every thing in his office and did not notice the high pressure in my eye. the chinese doctor wanted me to rely on eyeglasses that he wanted to sell me rather than treating my eyes. I consider Dr Eshagian a doctor that you can trust to take good care of your eyes.

February 24th, 2012

Enjoyed My Visit

I found the Dr to be kind and knowledgeable. His staff was friendly and helpful in all ways. I enjoyed the framed artwork in the hallways and the vast collection of magazines in his waiting room. Everything from High tech electronics, lasers to baby care and general news mags. While the building is older, his equipment is not. I noticed everytime i was there his waiting room had at least 2 or 3 patients waiting, once it was full to capacity. I think this shows he is a very Good Dr.

September 19th, 2009

Dr. Eshagian

Dr. Eshagian is a great doctor because he handles a mass amount of patients, while being efficient and doing a great job. Although the location and demographics of his office location are in a medium-income neighborhood of Hollywood, the office staff was kind and the experience was overall good. I noticed that the doctor speaks several languages and is especially proficient in Spanish. His office is packed with patients, but there is a quick turnaround and the doctor is quick to address his patients. Scheduling an appointment was easy because the doctor is always available on his cell phone and he even accepts walk-ins. He doesn't offer name brand glasses, but he can give you a prescription for one. Instead, he has generic brands for glasses and offers them. If you don't mind the ambience, neighborhood, or the demographics, I highly suggest Dr. Eshagian. Never mind the glasses.....He is an OUTSTANDING eye surgeon.

July 14th, 2009

AWFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!

I waited 3 hours. The rooms were dark and he did not ask what was going on. He saw me for 5 min and left me alone for another hour. He charged me 70 dollars and he did not do anything. The place is very unorganized and not hygienic. He did not wear gloves when he offered me some pills so I had to say no. It was awful so I left. He did not give me back my money back.

July 6th, 2017