A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Estwanik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Estwanik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Estwanik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estwanik graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Estwanik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital-Charlotte, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Estwanik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Estwanik practice?
- Dr. Joseph Estwanik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Estwanik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.