A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Estwanik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Estwanik is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estwanik
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Estwanik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Estwanik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estwanik graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Estwanik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital-Charlotte, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Estwanik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Estwanik practice?
- Dr. Joseph Estwanik has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Estwanik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.