Learn more about Dr. Joseph Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Evangelista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Evangelista, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Neck Pain
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Evangelista has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evangelista accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Evangelista practice?
Dr. Joseph Evangelista practices Internal Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and Simsbury, CT.
See Trumbull Internists.