Dr. Joseph Evans MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Charlottesville, VA

4.9

March 21st, 2017
Caring Doc
When Dr. David Morris retired I thought I would never be able to find someone that would be as caring and thoughtful as he; my thoughts were wrong. Dr. Evans is everything that Doctor Morris is/was...kind, down to earth, a good listener, caring, intuitive, professional and always giving you his all. I adore Dr. Evans. I was lucky that Dr. Evans was able to accept me as a New patient when Dr. Morris retired as I know Dr. Evans patient load is quite heavy....because he is so so so outstanding. Dr. Evans has given me excellent care since I started to see him about five years ago. Too, I feel very comfortable seeing any of the Doctors at Martha Jefferson Internal Medicine as it is obvious that this office has and always will hire and keep wonderful doctors nurses and staff. Not every day do you feel 100% comfortable when you walk through the doors of a medical office but that is what I feel everytime I walk through the doors at Martha Jefferson Internal Medicine. Welcome comfortable and at ease. Thank you doctors and staff.

February 16th, 2016
nice guy who listens to his patients

July 22nd, 2015