A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eviatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Eviatar, Oculoplastic Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eviatar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eviatar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eviatar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eviatar graduated from New York University.
Dr. Eviatar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alexander Eviatar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Eviatar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Eviatar has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Eviatar practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.