Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eviatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Eviatar, Oculoplastic Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eviatar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Eviatar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eviatar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eviatar graduated from New York University.
Dr. Eviatar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alexander Eviatar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Eviatar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Eviatar has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Eviatar practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.