A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bianca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bianca, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bianca graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bianca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Med Ctr, Longview, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bianca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Bianca practice?
Dr. Joseph Bianca practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.