A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chang, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center
- SW MS Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Chang practice?
Dr. Joseph Chang practices Urology near McComb, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Du Bois, PA.
See McComb Urologists.