A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center
- SW MS Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Fubin Chang MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Chang practices Urology near Du Bois, PA.
Additional practice locations include: McComb, MS.
See Du Bois Urologists.