Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Farmer
Dr. Joseph Farmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Little Rock, AR and Little Rock, AR. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Farmer is affiliated with St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth, Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings and St Vincent Medical Center North. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Farmer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Joseph Farmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Jeremy Warford
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0.50 mi15
Dr. Kimball Pate II
Little Rock, AR 0.50 mi13
Dr. Angelique Fontenette
Little Rock, AR 0.56 mi24