A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Goldberg, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Goldberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Frederic Goldberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Joseph Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Goldberg practices Psychiatry near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Canaan, CT.
See Norwalk Psychiatrists.