A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kern is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kern
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kern Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Frederick Kern DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Kern practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kern practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Bryn Mawr Dentists.