Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Lang
Dr. Joseph Lang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marco Island, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lang is affiliated with NCH Downtown Naples Hospital, Physicians Regional Medical Center and Physicians Regional Hospital. Dr. Lang has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Lang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Joseph Lang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marco Island, FL.
Dr. Vincent Mastrota
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Marco Island, FL 2.35 mi54
Dr. Dennis Hidlebaugh
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Naples, FL 10.78 mi36
Dr. William Obrien
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Naples, FL 10.78 mi42