A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McNally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph McNally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph McNally, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNally graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McNally has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis McNally MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. McNally practice?
- Dr. Joseph McNally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph McNally practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX.
See Waxahachie Allergists and Waxahachie Pediatricians.