A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Merola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Merola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Merola, MD, MMSC is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Merola graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham & Women's Dermatology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Merola MD and MMSC is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Merola practice?
- Dr. Joseph Merola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Merola practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.