Learn more about Dr. Joseph Merola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Merola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merola
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Merola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Merola, MD, MMSC is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Merola graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham & Women's Dermatology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Merola MD and MMSC is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Merola practice?
- Dr. Joseph Merola has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Merola practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.