A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mussoline is Good. Dr. Mussoline has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mussoline graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mussoline has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mussoline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mussoline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Mussoline practice?
Dr. Joseph Mussoline practices Ophthalmology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Haddonfield Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Mussoline, Dr. Josef Mussoline