A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mussoline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mussoline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mussoline has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Frank Mussoline MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Mussoline practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mussoline has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Joseph Mussoline practices Ophthalmology near , .